Regrets 8 January (+ happy new year everyone!)

From: Yvette P. Hoitink <y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 19:54:08 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hello everyone,

First of all: Happy new year everyone! Let's hope this will be a great year
for accessibility awareness in general and WCAG in particular. I hope to
meet several of you during a face-to-face meeting later this year.

I have an early meeting Friday on the other side of the country, for which I
have to leave Thursday afternoon and stay overnight. Unfortunately this
means I cannot attend the meeting Thursday night.

Yvette Hoitink
CEO Heritas, Enschede, The Netherlands
E-mail: y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl