RE: Top-Posting And Guideline 3.1

From: Gian Sampson-Wild (PurpleTop) <gian@purpletop.com.au>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 00:00:15 +1000
To: "'Joe Clark'" <joeclark@joeclark.org>, "'WAI-GL'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Re:
> People who don't understand E-mail, maybe. Ignoramuses and arrivistes,
in
> other words. Do they count?

> people who top-post are lazy-arse bastards with crappy mail programs.
Why > cater to them?

Is this behaviour really necessary?  Perhaps people could exhibit a
little more professionalism on this list?  After all, we are all
volunteers and should not have to put up with this kind of offensive
language.  If you disagree with someone's opinion I don't believe it is
either intelligent or valid to try and prove your point by calling
people names.

Gian