RE: Flash vs Traditional Screen shot tutorials

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, Joe Clark wrote:

> Geoff Deering said:
>>
>> I have also noticed that some captions could remain on the screen for
>> much longer than they do, yet they take them off too fast.

Joe:
>I'd need to see an example of this.

This is something I find "in the wild" - it is fairly often that the captions
go too fast for me to read.

One important question is what solutions might be available. In some cases,
expanding the amount of space for captions could be helpful (this is easy in
a SMIL-based system), but generally this is unlikely to help. For
pre-scripted content, the speed can be adjusted. For live content, it is more
difficult...

cheers

Chaals