RE: Top-Posting And Guideline 3.1

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:11:35 -0500 (CDT)
To: WAI-GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

> we need to encourage participation, not discourage it. Such rules would
> serve [to] intimidate people away from posting

Yeah, insisting that people not post 2^n quantities of text for n messages
is really gonna be a barrier.

If you can't figure out how not to top-post, delete all the preceding text
(two keystrokes on most systems: Select All, then delete, or just Select
All and start typing) and write from scratch.

--

    Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org
    Expect criticism if you top-post