Re: Great call. Great progress on 1.1 We missed one item.

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 19:26:08 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gregg Vanderheiden" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 6:29 PM
Subject: Great call. Great progress on 1.1 We missed one item.

I would suggest that we resolve this problem by slightly editing level 1
success criteria 1, and add the words "multimedia and" so that it reads:

C)  For MULTIMEDIA AND non-text content that is intended to create a
specific sensory experience, such as music or visual art, text
alternatives
identify and describe the non-text content.

In addition, Guideline 1.2 could be worded:

Provide synchronized media equivalence for multi-media and interative
presentations.

Roberto Scano:
Agree with Gregg.