Re: Access Key alternative -in the wrong place?

Lisa Seeman wrote:

> Web accessibility techniques and practice are not so old. It can't be
> too late ton create a more logical, robust, architecture
>
> Lisa

I agree.
I would argue that different kinds of Meta-data serving
different purposes needs treating differently.
For example, some needs attaching to the page, treating the
page as an object.  Some (as in the example that was
given here) needs treating differently for
different contexts and to attach it to the leaves is
not to provide the required flexibility.  There are
also worlds outside of html to consider in the model.

I'm all in favour of an intermediate stage such as using
EARL for tools output for some kinds of property.
That would enable the flexibility
for different contexts to be treated differently and
would extend to formats which were not web also.

andy

--
andy
Andy Heath