RE: [#832] Clear link text - priority and acceptability of supplemental text

From: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:36:39 +0200 (MEST)
To: <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
Cc: joeclark@joeclark.org, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

> [...] All in all, I think clear link text is more a question of
> good design than it is a barrier to accessibility [...].

But an ambiguous or vague link demands a meaningful context (to be
understood at all), doesn't it?

If we expect users (for example, dyslexics) to have more or less serious
problems in grasping a specific context, ain't it further on necessary to
recommend clear and concise links which can be conceived (more) quickly?

Best regards,
 Jens.

--
Jens Meiert