RE: New rewrite of Guideline 1.1 (action item)

I also agree with Gregg's suggestion that we add an explanatory phrase
to the L3 success criterion.  Gregg suggests the following wording:

1.  For multimedia content, a separate text document is provided
(similar to a play script ) that includes both descriptions of all
important visual information and  transcripts of dialogue and other
important sounds.

I think this is fine. But Gregg adds a new wrinkle by suggesting that
this comes under Guideline 1.2-- currently it's under 1.1 Level 3.
Gregg, are you proposing that we move this criterion to Guideline 1.2?

I ask partly for clarification and partly because there's also been
discussion about moving some or all of the success criteria currently
under 1.2 into 1.1-- since multimedia is non-text content.

Thanks!
John

"Good design is accessible design."
Please note our new name and URL!