From: "Gregg Vanderheiden" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
To: "'Web Content Guidelines'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2004 3:35 PM
Subject: RE: 2.1 level 3 needs rewording

This starts to get back to the original problem that we were trying to
avoid.  Not all content can be operated from a keyboard or keyboard
interface.  To avoid this, the level three criteria tries to say that
the
content is chosen or designed so that it doesn't include any that can't
be
keyboard operated.   Hmmmm  maybe that's it.

How about

"Content is chosen or designed so that everything can be operated from a
keyboard or keyboard interface."

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison

"All content can be operated from a keyboard or keyboard interface"