RE: [techs] Skip navigation techniques

David Dorward:
> I believe (can anyone confirm) that the two big ones, IBM Homepage
> Reader and JAWS, are both aural layers on top of MS Internet Explorer
> and thus will support id based fragment identifiers.

Actually, the two "big ones" would be Window-Eyes by GW Micro and JAWS for
Windows by Freedom Scientific. IBM Home Page reader is a talking browser,
not a scren reader. And yes, all three depend on IE for Web access.

Jim
Accessibility, What Not to do: http://jimthatcher.com/whatnot.htm.
Web Accessibility Tutorial: http://jimthatcher.com/webcourse1.htm.