Poll: 2 lists or one?

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:49:03 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Hello,

Please respond to me privately, I will send a summary of the results to the
list.

Currently, the techniques task force uses the w3c-wai-gl mailing list for
discussion and  identifies techniques discussions with a prefix of the
subject (e.g., [tech] or [html-techs]).  With our current practice,
w3c-wai-gl receives about 10 messages a day and I estimate that roughly 25%
of those emails are related to techniques discussion.  We expect the
techniques discussion to (at least) double in the next few months.

Would you prefer to:
a. keep discussion of techniques on w3c-wai-gl and filter out techniques
messages if you don't want to read them
or
b. create a new list for techniques discussion and subscribe to that list
or read the public archives to follow discussion

Thank you,
--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm