RE: question: fixed vs. liquid layout

1 - good questions
2 - in order to allow people to view things in large print without having to
buy a huge screen - it needs to be flowable -- but that may not always be
possible.

RE using the horizontal scrollbar -- it is almost impossible to scroll back
and forth and keep track of the line you are on.

Try making a window with non flowing text just 15 or 20 char wide and then
read it using h scroll bar.

But we need to find a way to do this that is practical.  Or to put it at
level 3 where it is only done when by those that really want to make a page
accessible as it can be.

Thoughts?

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.