    Da: "Gregg Vanderheiden"<gv@trace.wisc.edu>
    Inviato: 15/06/04 6.50.16
    A: "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org"<w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
    Oggetto: RE: Is the word Short measurable

    I agree

      Any wordsmiths that can figure out how?

    Gregg

     -- ------------------------------
    Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
    Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
    Director - Trace R & D Center
    University of Wisconsin-Madison

    -----Original Message-----
    From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf
    Of Roberto Castaldo
    Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 10:02 AM
    To: 'David MacDonald'; w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
    Subject: R: Is the word Short measurable

    The problem is that we should be able to creare a SC so that no particular
    kind of media is left out.

    I think we should find the way not to specify fixed numbers, but I realize
    it's almost impossible if we want to keep the SC testable; also the 20 db
    threshold is a fixed number, but in that particular case, I feel that it's a
    reasonable compromise.

    Best regards,

    Roberto Castaldo
    www.Webaccessibile.Org coordinator