Agenda June 10, 2004

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 09:24:54 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Time: 2100 UTC (4 PM US Eastern)
Number:  +1-617-761-6200, passcode 9224
irc.w3.org 6665, channel #wai-wcag

1. Announcements

2. Checklists and whether they should be normative or informative.

The purpose of the meeting is not necessarily to answer the question, but
rather to gather the different issues, questions and aspects

Wendy has pulled together a page summarizing postings and posing questions
and ideas to stimulate thought and discussion.  PLEASE READ THIS AND THINK

Wendy also wrote:
The central questions seem to be:
1. Do general success criteria provide enough information to determine
2. If not, is it possible to make them testable enough to determine
3. If not, should we conclude that checklists must be normative?
4. How would putting checklists on the Recommendation track effect our
5. Can we satisfy the Requirements for WCAG 2.0 with informative checklists?

See you tomorrow.   Again, please read above post and think about this
before meeting.   This is a very tough and very important issue.