RE: 3.1 Techniques

Sorry, should have said in previous posting... We now have a demo area of
the concept coding approach @

http://134.36.34.102:8080/ccf/at-frameset.jsp - this is not actually parsing
an alternative rdf concept coded representation of content (since we don't
have the api ready yet). But it does provide an example of the what the rdf
might look like and how it can be used. (It is however talking to our rdf
ontologies). We're literally finishing this funding block of the project in
the next few weeks but we're already working on getting more to carry this
work further. We also hope to get an api working soon. Will let you know
more later.

For more general info on our approach see: http://134.36.34.102/ccf/

Andy