[TECH] use cases diagrammed

From: David MacDonald <befree@magma.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 10:14:12 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

My action item was to make drawings and comments on Becky's use cases.  My
drawings are simple box diagrams so that "lay people" can easily understand
them. They are based on UML principles but not strict UML (to avoid visual
jargon that might not be understood by all and inaccessible). I've posted
these use cases to www.eramp.com/david/becky_use_cases.htm.

The models for the Traffic Cop and navigation through the documents is at
www.eramp.com/david/default.htm

Wendy has asked me to send these links to the list for review by anyone who
wishes.

Cheers

David MacDonald

.Access empowers people.