RE: [techs] Acronyms and abbreviations

From: John M Slatin <john_slatin@austin.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 12:22:57 -0500
To: "Jens Meiert" <jens.meiert@erde3.com>, <michaelc@watchfire.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

OK-- how does this sound as a practical suggestion for What to Do Today?

- Provide the full meaning of each acronym or abbreviation, in context
or in markup, the first time the acronym or abbreviation appears in any
form that users experience as a "page."

"Good design is accessible design."
Please note our new name and URL!
John Slatin, Ph.D.