Re: Bug 704 - Inline elements.

From: Tom Croucher <tcroucher@netalleynetworks.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 20:25:16 +0100
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

> I'm fine using the term user agents, but I think "transcoding server" is
> outdated and limited.  Transcoding only refers to one aspect of what is
> possible with web services.

I really have to concur with Wendy, we should use terms that don't feel dated
(but aren't fashions), and as she says transcoding is a very small part of
the almost unlimited potential of web services.

It is important that we don't limit ourselves too specifically. Unless there
is a good reason to limit something we should give it as wide a scope as
possible.

--
Tom Croucher
Co-founder, Netalley Networks LLP