[tech] How to do an "end to end"

From: David MacDonald <befree@magma.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 13:27:12 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Here is how I did my "end to ends"

1)       I went to the guideline document and copied the specific Guideline
into a separate document (HTML table). I included the Success Criteria and
benefits. (MS word but HTML)

2)        Then I went to the technology independent techniques and looked
for anything that that would address this guideline and copied that into the
document directly following the paste I did from the Guidelines

3)       Then I went to each of the techniques documents and did the same.

Eventually, I had one document that had a

a) Guideline, Success Criteria, and benefits from the Guidelines,

b) a technique for the Gateway

c) techniques from the HTML or CSS documents.

Then I just printed it out and read through the whole thing to look for
overhand and gaps between the documents. And made comments.

Then I copied them in copied them in the side be side HTML table template
that I had made and submitted it.

d_Guildline_1.4.htm &

Feel free to use this table for other "end to ends" if it is useful

David MacDonald

PS the traffic cop is here: