[techs] Summary of techniques teleconference 14, 21, 28 April and 05 May 2004

From: Michael Cooper <michaelc@watchfire.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 10:11:35 -0400
To: "WAI GL (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Apologies for not getting summaries of the past several techniques meetings
out. If I can I will make summaries later, but for now I provide links to
the IRC logs which have the information in them.

14 April 2004 [http://www.w3.org/2004/04/14-wai-wcag-irc]
Present: Don Evans, Michael Cooper, Chris Ridpath, David MacDonald, Jim
Thatcher, Ben Caldwell, Tom Croucher, Tim Boland, Matt May, Wendy Chisholm

21 April 2004 [http://www.w3.org/2004/04/21-wai-wcag-irc]
Present: Jim Thatcher, David MacDonald, Chris Ridpath, Jenae Andershonis,
Tom Croucher, Ben Caldwell, Tim Boland, Wendy Chisholm, Michael Cooper, Lisa
Seeman

28 April 2004 [http://www.w3.org/2004/04/28-wai-wcag-irc]
Present: Michael Cooper, Jim Thatcher, David MacDonald, Becky Gibson, Don
Evans, Chris Ridpath, Sailesh Panchang, Ben Caldwell, Wendy Chisholm, Matt
May, David Donovan

05 May 2004 [http://www.w3.org/2004/05/05-wai-wcag-irc]
Present: Michael Cooper, Jim Thatcher, Becky Gibson, Ben Caldwell, Chris
Ridpath, Tom Croucher, Sailesh Panchang, Matt May, Tim Boland, David
MacDonald, Don Evans