RE: Suggestion for this Editorial Note

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 10:22:50 -0500 (CDT)
To: WAI-GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

This one's going to spiral out of control if you're not careful. It
already carries a strong whiff of anti-design ideology.
"Resource" is surely better than page, though.

> The old phrasing only talked about consistent behavior between pages, but
> why narrow it to that? Within a page, you do not want the same interactive
> element associatiated with different functionality either.

You could have two or three links to a homepage using different forms.
Besides, we often talk about alternatives in accessibility.

--

    Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org
    Expect criticism if you top-post