Verified issues - week of 26 April

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 18:40:00 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Verified issues: we think they are closed, but confirming with the reviewer.

Issue 700 - Examples of ambiguous contracted words?
Resolution: reworded to "The meaning of contracted words can be
programmatically determined. [I] "
Response to

Issue 492 - Need a separate criterion for success feedback
We contacted Greg about success feedback in response to issue 496
I offered to help him draft a proposal for either a guideline or success
criterion related to success feedback.
Response to reviewer:

wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium