Re: "You call that a standard?" and Charter

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 21:34:25 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Yvette P. Hoitink" <y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl>
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 9:23 PM
Subject: RE: "You call that a standard?" and Charter

The bottom line of my viewpoint: you can make a difference in the WCAG
if
you want to, even if you can only donate time and effort. In my opinion,
that makes it a democratic process. I just wished more people from
smaller
companies would take the effort...

Roberto:
Yep! there are a lot of other working group that are more "strict" in
the partecipation... For eg. in some working group if you miss two
teleconference without regrets, you will be removed from list.