RE: [Tech] 1.3 analysis

From: lisa seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 20:53:18 +0300
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
My action item to look at Guideline 1.3 through the documents

Summary

Level 1 Success Criteria for Guideline 1.3 seems well supported by HTML
techniques document. Beyond that I did not find clear techniques to the
level two success criteria a Information presented using color is also
available without color and without having to interpret markup .

I found gateway techniques had less details on what tasks needed to be
completed, then the success criteria had itself

CSS techniques document did not directly address this guideline,
although , of course, there was a lot of implied and defacto useful help
for this checkpoint.

All the best

Lisa Seeman

Visit us at the UB  <http://www.ubaccess.com/> Access website

UB Access - Moving internet accessibility