RE: [Issue 317] Color

As part of SWAP we have a CSS conversion thing

Something like:

1 CSS to xml
2 lots of fun XSL stuff - that can be based on user preference and user
scenario
3, back to CSS (including ACSS that is getting depreciated -thanks
guys...)

Lots of flexible rules stuff in there to (it had a good architect :)

What if we made that separate from SWAP and freely available...

All the best
Lisa Seeman

Visit us at the UB Access website
UB Access - Moving internet accessibility