From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Gregg Vanderheiden
Sent: Wednesday, 14 April 2004 4:12 PM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Agenda April 15th

Time: 2100 UTC
(4 PM US Eastern, 10 PM France, 8 AM Friday Eastern Australia)
Number:  +1-617-761-6200, passcode 9224
irc.w3.org 6665, channel #wai-wcag

Agenda for this week

1 - Discussion of proposal for Conformance Scoping

2 - Definition of Levels?
       a) - what are the goals of the different levels (the general
explanation)
       ?? L1 - Things the author must do so that something can be made
accessible
       ?? L2 - Things the author can do to make content accessible
       ?? L3 - Things author can do that are not generally applicable or
are
very hard
b) - what are our specific criterion for putting things into different
levels

3 - Consensus continued
          (primary goal is to collect all ideas - identify consensus
           if there are any easy issues.)
    a) - Is sampling OK for large sites or not?  Why?  If so -
           any restrictions?  Resampling?
    b) - How about aggregated content?

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.