  From: Wendy A Chisholm
  To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
  Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 5:23 PM
  Subject: Issues and questions: mapping guidelines and success criteria to techniques and tests

  Hello,

  Jenae and I mapped the Level 1 success criteria for Guidelines 1.1 and 1.3
  to the Techniques Gateway and from there to HTML techniques and tests. We
  referred to the 11 March 2004 Working Draft of WCAG 2.0 [1], the 06
  April 2004 draft of Techniques Gateway [2], and the 09 December
  2003 Working Draft of HTML Techniques for WCAG 2.0 [3].

  For each guideline we came up with several issues and questions. Our notes
  are in the attached file.

  --wendy

  [1] <http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-WCAG20-20040311/>
  [2] <http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-TECHS-GATEWAY-20040406.html>