[techs] Summary of techniques teleconference 07 April 2004

From: Michael Cooper <michaelc@watchfire.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:54:19 -0400
To: "WAI GL (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

PRESENT

Jim Thatcher
Jenae Andershonis
Chris Ridpath
Don Evans
David MacDonald
Ben Caldwell
Tom Croucher
Wendy Chisholm
Michael Cooper

DISCUSSION

We reviewed the test matrix [1] and assigned priorities to different
operating systems, browsers, and assistive technologies as best we could.
There are several combinations for each operating system that are priority
1.

Discussed issues in Gateway techniques [2] and will continue next week.

Brief administrative discussion of the techniques submission form [3] which
we plan to make more public soon.

irc log of discussion at http://www.w3.org/2004/04/07-wai-wcag-irc

ACTION ITEMS

Michael: Find out about non-English AT
Tom: Send Gateway techniques issues to list
Wendy: Prioritize Gateway techniques issues and create plan to go to TR
Wendy: Check re intellectual property rights implications of techniques
submission form
Chris: Maintain submitted techniques to add to Bugzilla (coordinate with
Ben)