Apologies

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 00:13:46 -0500 (EST)
To: WAI GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi folks,

my apologies. I was working until just before the call, fell asleep, and when
I woke up it was too late :(

I haven't completed my action item from last week. I hope to complete it this
week (and as a special bonus, I hope to be able to demonstrate a tool that
will give detailed conformance statements as well as generic defined level
statements).

Cheers

Chaals