web authoring for people with learning disabilities

From: Lisa Seeman <lisa@ubaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 17:35:34 +0300
To: 'WAI-GL' <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Gregg suggested I post this draft to the list - some basic ideas for web
authoring for people with learning disabilities

 <http://www.ubaccess.com/ldweb.html> http://www.ubaccess.com/ldweb.html

this will be translated in Italian language for Roberto Scano's book :)

If anyone wants to review it, they can post me off the list   -I can add
any changes and put up put a note of thanks.

All the best

Lisa Seeman

Visit us at the UB  <http://www.ubaccess.com/> Access website

UB Access - Moving internet accessibility