[techs] New draft: CSS Techniques for WCAG 2.0

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 18:10:58 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

New draft of CSS Techniques for WCAG 2.0 available for discussion [1].

I did not add or delete any content, although I added several editorial
notes, reordered a couple of sections, added short names to each technique,
and added tasks to most of the techniques.

History of this draft:
- This summer, Loretta converted the previous draft (published 16 July 2001
[2]) to our techniques dtd.  Our dtd changed since then, so I cleaned up
the xml to conform to our new dtd.  Note that the screen shots (from the
July 2001 draft) did not make it into the new draft.  I also added an
abstract and status that are similar to the HTML Techniques for WCAG 2.0
(published to /TR earlier this month).
- Current WCAG 1.0 draft: CSS Techniques for WCAG 1.0, published 20
September 2000 [3].

Best,
--wendy

[1] <http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-CSS-TECHS-20031219.html>