Re: Supporting Technology

I don't think the main WCAG 2.0 document should list a categorized list of
host and supporting technologies since it would not be an exhaustive list,
especially as new technologies emerge after publication of WCAG 2.0 as a
Recommendation.  Instead, we could define what we mean by host and
supporting technologies in the WCAG 2.0 glossary and provide more
detail  in techniques gateway.  Also, some technologies, like SVG, can be
used as either host or supporting.
--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm