RE: [btw] Conformance pages

Small correction:

I have an English user agent (Internet Explorer 6), but at first received
the same error. The language of your user agent is not the issue, but the
languages you choose to accept. In my language preferences, I discovered
only 'Dutch' was accepted. Once I added English to my accepted languages,
the problem was over.

I guess this makes sense. You tell your browser what languages you know,
including your order of preference, and the browser can then select the
appropriate version. If Jens doesn't tell his browser he knows English, how
is the browser supposed to know that?

I would have preferred if there was a default language. For example, if the
visitor doesn't support any of the languages, serve the English version. Is
there a mechanism to indicate the default version? I have not been able to
find the specs for the language indication in the filename (.html.en), can
someone give me the URL?

Yvette Hoitink
CEO Heritas, Enschede, The Netherlands