RE: Examples of language changes in websites

From: Yvette P. Hoitink <y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 20:29:37 +0100
To: "'Kynn Bartlett'" <kynn@idyllmtn.com>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hello Kynn and list,

Great solution! I hadn't heard this name for the game before but I agree it
is more appropriate for a professional document. If it's more common than my
term, even better. I have accordingly changed the name in the online version
(http://www.heritas.nl/wcag/language.html) to 'buzzword bingo'.

Yvette Hoitink
CEO Heritas, Enschede, The Netherlands