RE: [techs] 2.4 The link element and navigation tools

In general I would say book-like structures are the most useful use of this.
But in principle I would say it could be useful for all pages (except the
homepage) to have a link rel="Start" pointing to the homepage. And in non
book-like structures like newspaper articles split among a few URIs, "Next"
and "Prev" could be useful. I don't know as I'd go so far as to _require_ it
but I think it's a good suggestion. Michael