RE: questions on java scripts, life, the universe and WCAG 2.0...

Lisa, I can give you a better answer about whether screen readers can
"get to" the content of the page if you can give me a specific task to
try.  I use JAWS 5.0 with IE 6.

I went to the page just now and was able to get a frames list JAWS
keystroke="Ins+F9) that included four frame.  The frames are called
Site, top bar, workarea frame, and bar frame.  These aren't especially
useful titles, but they *are* titles and even if they're automatically
generated could presumably be programmed to be more informative.

JAWS is unable to report some of the links on the page, possibly because
they're coded using numerical values (I haven't looked at the source) to
represent characters in a non-Western alphabet.

Some of the graphics appear to have alt text-e.g., "Empty folder."
Again not very informative, but htat's not so much a Javascript problem
as a a Javascriptor problem-i.e., it's the human who wrote the
Javascript, not the language.

John