WAKE UP CALL !-( mouse gestures

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:53:01 +0000
Cc: WAI GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
To: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Response to post please!

mouse gestures represents a potential problem similar to pop ups.
perhaps my previous post wasn't explicit enough.
maybe the guidelines already include recommendations, but they aren't
springing to mind.
apologies if so..... especially if my smiley face has some esoteric
meaning I've not taken into account, Judy

please take a look and comment

Jonathan Chetwynd
http://www.peepo.co.uk
"A web by people with learning difficulties"

---

Subject: mouse gestures

http://www.bitesizeinc.net/index.php/gesture.html  featured in /. today
not sure what the accessibility issues might be, but didn't work for me
on mac, only pc with ie6.

have added link to script techs document:
http://www.learningdifficulty.org/develop/script-techs.html

thanks