3.4

From: lisa seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:23:35 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
small but important addition to 3.4, (use consistent presentation)

it is very important that key terms and  key information that the user
most typically -

we want to supply users with a schematic/ summaries of sites and pages
so they can find the content that they need. To do that we need
important content marketed up, as important content - the author needs
to provide and create a structure

(note: this is  similar to 3.4   however we are adding a requirement  to
_identify_  important content- and then incorporate it into structural
mark up )

All the best

Lisa Seeman

Visit us at the UB  <http://www.ubaccess.com/> Access website

UB Access - Moving internet accessibility