Re: W3C form usability:'tabindex' for forms

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:20:18 -0500 (EST)
To: Geoff Deering <gdeering@acslink.net.au>
Cc: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>, Sailesh Panchang <sailesh.panchang@deque.com>, W3C WAI <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

I'm not referring to the page search.w3.org. but to the search box on the W3C
home page itself - the one I commented on.

It strikes me that tabindex and fieldset might be overkill on such a tiny
form, but label clearly isn't.

Please direct further comments on the website to site-comments@w3.org where
the relevant people might see it, rather than to this list (unless you are
just using it as an example in discussing a particular aspect of WCAG - the
topic of this list)

just my 2 cents

Chaals