Re: Edit in Scope section

To All Discussing This -

Good dialogue that weıre having ­ I have a problem with using the word
³full² as it makes it sound all inclusive which is what I know weıre
striving for.  I really do think something like ­ usable by all people
regardless of disability or usable by people having many different types of
disabilities or usable by people having different kinds of disabilities.

Again, ³full range² seems (to me) to imply something a bit odd and I cannot
fully rationalize my thought process.  Itıs almost like if you do not have
the particular full range of a particular disability, we may NOT be talking
about you.  The full range of autism, the full range of blindness (total) -
I donıt know.  Thoughts?