Re: Accessibility in XHTML 2.0 Draft

Hi Wendy, Seth,

I believe that the section element of XHTML 2.0 (which can be nested, as said in
the WD) already covers this issue together with the navigation lists, as their
name says, created for navigation elements:

<http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-xhtml2-20030506/mod-list.html#edef_list_nl>

I don't believe what has been sent adds anything new to what is already known,
and I personally think the HTML WG is handling adequately both accessibility and
device independence issues.

My 2 cents,
Regards,
carlos

--
Dr Carlos A Velasco - mailto:Carlos.Velasco@fit.fraunhofer.de
Fraunhofer-Institut für Angewandte Informationstechnik (FIT.LIFE)