FW: Soliciting Feedback on Timed Text (TT) Authoring Format 1.0 Use Cases and Requirements

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 18:06:31 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

The Timed Text Working Group invites your working group(s) to comment on
the 2nd public draft of "Timed Text (TT) Authoring Format 1.0 Use Cases
and Requirements" [1]. We expect to accept and process comments that we
receive on or before Dec 1, after which time the Timed Text Working Group
intends to publish this document (possibly with changes to address
comments) as a "Working Group Note".

Please send comments to the public reflector <public-tt@w3.org, which is
archived at [2].

Regards,