RE: Action Item

I didn't mean to suggest we keep using the Microsoft clip arts, but thought
it might help others to think of images that would work.

I think it will be hard to find abstract pictures that convey the meaning
behind the principles. Using concrete images like these cliparts makes it
more tangible even though they only convey a part of the meaning behind the
principle. That's why I used these for lack of something better.

Yvette Hoitink
CEO Heritas, Enschede, The Netherlands