RE: Action Item

Maybe my tetrahedron can help as a source of inspiration? It's just standard
Microsoft clipart but I think the concepts are pretty international (please
correct me if I'm wrong).

My version can be seen at <http://www.webeone.org/wcagtet.htm>. It's a
refinement of William Loughborough's idea to make the principles more
tangible using a tetrahedron.

Yvette Hoitink
CEO Heritas, Enschede, The Netherlands