RE: New proposal for WCAG conformance

From: Yvette P. Hoitink <y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 21:03:27 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
*cheer*

My compliments Gregg! What an amazing job you did! I totally love this new
proposal. I solves the multiple dimensions problem I mentioned last week and
makes it so much easier for people to understand and apply, especially
people who have been using WCAG 1.

I will go over this proposal more thoroughly before next week's discussion
but wanted to let you know asap how much I appreciate your new proposal. It
has a "this is it!" feeling about it, not the awkwardness and lost feeling I
had in the previous version :-)

Yvette Hoitink
CEO Heritas, Enschede, The Netherlands