Regrets: Re: [techs] Techniques teleconference 01 October 2003

Sorry, most likely  will not make it today.
Sailesh

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Cooper
  To: WAI GL (E-mail)
  Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 2:38 PM
  Subject: [techs] Techniques teleconference 01 October 2003

  The Techniques teleconference is scheduled for Wednesday, 01 October from
  14:00 to 15:30 UTC (16:00 to 17:30 Central Europe / 10:00 to 11:30 U.S.
  Eastern / 7:00 to 8:30 U.S. Pacific).

  The conference information is:

  +1-617-761-6200
  Passcode 92248

  AGENDA

  1. Use cases
  2. Implementation testing [1]
  3. Techniques Gateway [2]

  [1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/implementation-testing/
  [2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-GATEWAY-20030723.html

  Michael Cooper
  Accessibility Product Manager, Watchfire
  1 Hines Rd, Kanata, ON  K2K 3C7, Canada
  +1 (613) 599-3888 x4019
  http://www.watchfire.com/

  Watchfire's spam filter often mistakes legitimate email for spam. If this
  filter sends you a reply that an email to me was not delivered, please
  inform me of the problem using alternate contact information provided above.
  I do not consider your message spam and apologize for problems caused by
  this filter.