Need response by 3pm EDT 26 Sept re: meeting in November in Japan

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:47:53 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Hello all,

We did not have an opportunity to discuss this during today's telecon, but
we need to know who is interested in attending a WCAG WG face-to-face in or
around Tokyo on 21 and 22 November.  We are still working to find a host
but need to make some sort of announcement tomorrow because of the 8 week
deadline in the W3C process document.

Please complete and send the following two sentences.  Send this in a
private email to me.
1. I [do/do not] support having a WCAG WG meeting in Japan 21 and 22 November.
2. I [am/am not] likely to attend a WCAG WG meeting in Japan in November.

Thank you,
--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm