Re: Macromedia Flash Ads

As I understand it, you are welcome to prepare some text for the group's
consideration any time you like...

I don't think that ads are different from things that behave the same - there
are other uses of flash, other uses of text sidebars (Newspapers often
provide extended navigation paths like this), and so on.

But I look forward to your proposal.

cheers
Chaals