IRC log from 3 Sept techs task force telecon

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 15:51:47 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

http://www.w3.org/2003/09/03-wai-wcag-irc.html

Action items:
ACTION: wac write to lisa and geoff about directions
http://www.w3.org/2003/09/03-wai-wcag-irc#T14-15-40

ACTION: michael ask IG about use cases for techniques
http://www.w3.org/2003/09/03-wai-wcag-irc#T15-03-04

ACTION: michael introduce use case thread
http://www.w3.org/2003/09/03-wai-wcag-irc#T15-12-39

ACTION: wac msg to chairs to discuss scheduling joing mtg w/EOWG
http://www.w3.org/2003/09/03-wai-wcag-irc#T15-44-52

ACTION: michael ask richard about what are the impacts on localization of
our documents of linking to external resources in a particular lang that we
don't have control over.
http://www.w3.org/2003/09/03-wai-wcag-irc#T15-48-08

ACTION: everyone write use cases for techniques for next week's discussion
http://www.w3.org/2003/09/03-wai-wcag-irc#T16-00-32

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium