RE: Equation for determining color "closeness"

I agree with Wendy's point that brightness needs to be factored in.
Arie Arditi says that people with low vision often have color deficits
across all three dimensions of color (brightness, hue, and saturation).

John

"Good design is accessible design."
Please note our new name and URL!
John Slatin, Ph.D.